Skip to main content

SHE - PACK

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SOLAR HOME ENERGY [SHE]

I Mr. Syed Zahed, am an entrepreneur in Renewable Energy Technologies, secretary, I.C.W.A (NGO) is working for the promotion of renewable energy utilization in rural areas for the past five years in both Nellore and Prakasam Districts of Andhra Pradesh, India. With the interaction of most vulnerable communities existing in different geographical locations of Nellore and Prakasam districts. I felt the need to design and develop a compact solar energy pack that can cater the needs of both cooking and lighting for the communities which are far from the fruits of technological development. I have got few contacts through web search and I am sharing my experience to guide me for a noble cause. I am associated with Dr. N. Sai Bhaskar Reddy, CEO, GEO and ICWA is a partner of GEO in the one million stoves mission. I have created a package with the combination of MAGH-I woodgas stove designed by GEO, solar lamps and tourch lights with rechargeable batteries and a solar panel called “Solar Home